This is a high-density pallet storage system making it easier to load and unload goods thanks to an electric carriage called a Radio-Shuttle.
The forklift sets the load atop the Radio-Shuttle which then moves along the track to deposit the load in the right location.
Several high-precision sensors control how the stored load moves. The operator performs all the procedures for storing and extracting pallets simply by using a remote control.
The structure and capacity of this type of warehouse is similar to that of traditional compact systems.
- Less time is required to unload pallets. The Radio-Shuttles bring the pallets to the entrance so the forklift does not have to enter the lane.
- Higher number of references stored. It permits the storage of different reference numbers per module (one level per reference).
- Lower risk of accidents.
- Less damage to the racking units. As the forklift does not enter the racking unit, any brushes, blows and accidents that can damage the metal structure are prevented.
- Higher production. Simply by adding more RSMs, the flow of incoming and outgoing good increases.
- Compatible with different pallet sizes. Optimizes space by compacting pallets with different widths inside the channels.
- Minimal height clearance. The height between levels is minimized.